- How can I book a facility?
- ActiveSG mobile app Log-in> Facilities tab
- Website myactivesg.com> Login> My Account > Book Facility
- Guest Service Office at all ActiveSG Sports Centres / swimming complexes
Please refer to our Facilities Booking Rates.
- Can I still amend my booking after it is confirmed?
No cancellation, replacement and refund are allowed once a booking is confirmed.
- What is the refund policy for unplayable bookings (e.g. rain-off, ActiveSG initiated cancellation or closure of facilities)?
When a booking becomes unplayable due to maintenance issue or inclement weather like rain or haze, you can claim refund if it is deemed that more than half of the slot is unplayable due to rain or any other unforeseen circumstances. All refunds shall be made to hirers’ eWallet once the rain-off is activated. Hirer may make use of the value in the eWallet to make subsequent bookings.
All refund requests should be made via the online feedback form at Contact Us - ActiveSG (myactivesg.com)
- Is there any privilege for senior citizens?
Senior citizens who are ActiveSG members will be able to book certain facilities during non-peak hour slots (at selected venues) free of charge or at discounted rates. Such bookings can only be made personally at the Guest Services Office in the Sports Centre where the activity will take place. As there are limited free slots available at each Sports Centre, such booking is on a first-come- first-served basis.
- What is my facility booking quota and how far ahead in advance can I start booking?
The opening hour for booking of fresh slots for the various type of activities are as follow:
Type of Activity
Slot Release Timings (14 days in advance) *
Sports Halls (Duration per slot: 1 hour)
2 slots per day per user
Volleyball (indoor at Hougang SC)
2 slots per day per user
Outdoor (Duration per slot: 1 hour)
2 slots per day per user
Tennis / Tennis Wall
Soccer (Duration per slot: 2 hours)
Futsal (5-A-side Artificial)
(2 slots per month per user)
Street Soccer (Hard Court)
*ActiveSG members, whose accounts have been verified, enjoy one more day in advance of non-members (i.e. 15 days)
Type of Activity Gym No booking required from 26 April 2022 onwards Swimming
- Can I book two consecutive slots per sport activity?
Yes. You may book two consecutive slots per user per day. E.g. 10am – 11am & 11am – 12pm. This does not apply to slots for soccer.
- If I use up my daily booking quota for badminton, can I still book other sport facilities such as table tennis tables?
Yes. Each sport activity has a daily quota of two slots per day per user. You may book two slots per day for each sport activity.
- Does the booking quota apply to Dual-Use Scheme facilities (MOE school sport facilities)?
- What is the current booking policy of football fields?
Football field balloting has ceased since April 2014. The booking of soccer fields can now be made online 14 days prior to the usage (members enjoy one day in advance of non-members), similar to all other facility bookings. Booking quota for soccer fields remains at 2 slots per person within a month.
- My company wishes to book a sport facility. How do I go about it?
All organisations who wish to book sport facilities for their organisation's sport events must complete a booking request form and submit it to email@example.com. All booking requests are subject to availability and Sport Singapore's Terms of Booking.
- Where are the free-to-play school facilities located? How do I book them?
Please refer to the list of free-to-play sport facilities for their addresses. These free-to-play facilities do not require prior booking to use. However they are subject to terms and conditions for use.
- Where are the definitions for On-selling, Subletting and Assignment of booked slots?
On-selling – selling your booked slot to another party, including advertising on social media with indication on payment collection details
Subletting – lease out part of or all of your booked slot to another party
Assignment – transfer the use of your booked slot to another party
- What will happen if I am found to have sold, sublet or assigned my booking to another party?
- Can I use third-party software to make bookings for any ActiveSG facilities?
ActiveSG members are reminded not to use programmes/applications/scripts/bots on our platforms, nor engage in onselling, subletting or assignment of booked slots.
Your ActiveSG membership account will be suspended or terminated. Suspension period will last up to 6 months for first-time violators and a second infringement will result in permanent termination of your account. This policy will be effective from 1 July 2023.
SportSG will also step up on-site enforcement measures, and hirers of the courts are required to be present or the booking will be cancelled.
- Why is there a need for such regulations?
SportSG is committed to keep the booking system fair, transparent and affordable to all ActiveSG members. We seek your cooperation to not purchase from onsellers of ActiveSG facility slots.
- What should I do if I come across other users selling bookings of ActiveSG facility slots on online platforms?
If you are aware of any sale of ActiveSG facility slots on other online platforms, please notify us at https://www.activesgcircle.gov.sg/contact
- Am I able to make bookings for ActiveSG facility slots through other platforms?
All bookings for ActiveSG facility slots are strictly available through our ActiveSG app and ActiveSG website only.