- When I sign up for a programme / competition, you are asking me to get my parent’s/guardian’s consent. Why?
Parental/Guardian consent will henceforth be required for all ActiveSG members currently aged 12 – 15 years who wish to participate in any ActiveSG organised programmes or competitions.
In your independent and responsible pursuit of an active lifestyle with ActiveSG, it is still important for your parent/guardian to give his/her consent for organised programmes and competitions.
- How do my parents/guardians give consent?
There are two ways
- Online Consent – when you sign up for any programme online, an email will be sent to your parent/guardian to seek consent. He/She will have 72 hours or before the registration closing date (whichever is earlier) to respond by clicking on the link included in the email, failing which the link will expire and your slot released.
- Manual Form – you may download the Indemnity & Parent Consent Form and complete it before signing up for any programme personally at any ActiveSG Sports Centre.
- How do I update my parent’s/guardian’s email address?
You may update via:
- ActiveSG mobile app > Me button (top right hand corner of home page > Edit Profile
- members.myactivesg.com - My Account > Profile > Edit Profile
- At the Guest Services Office of ActiveSG Sports Centres
- Would I be informed whether my parent/guardian gives consent?
Yes, you will be informed of the outcome via email when your parent/guardian responds. If consent is given, you will have 48 hours to make payment and confirm your slot. If consent is not given, the transaction will be terminated.
- My parent/guardian does not have an email address. Can I still sign up for a programme / competition?
Of course! You may sign up in person at any ActiveSG Sports Centres. Please bring along the completed Indemnity & Parent Consent Form.