- How do I use my eWallet to pay for single entry Gym/ Swim Pass?
Simply scan your NRIC or My QR from ActiveSG Mobile App to gain entry.
- How would I know whether successful deduction was made against my eWallet for purchasing a single entry Gym/ Swim pass?
For users of ActiveSG app installed on their mobile devices, a push notification for every transaction would be sent to their app. For non-users of ActiveSG app (i.e. zero logins to app per month), an SMS containing a summary of their eWallet account and usage statistics over the past month would be sent to them on the 1st day of the following calendar month.
- What if I lose my NRIC/ Driving License/ PAssion Card/ Student Card?
Please inform any of our sports centres immediately and we will prevent any unauthorised use of your ActiveSG account.
- How is my eWallet protected if someone uses my lost NRIC for automatic entry to ActiveSG Gyms/ Swimming pools?
Loss to your eWallet balance will be limited since our system would only allow a maximum of 10 automatic deductions per day from your eWallet for purchasing Gym and Swim passes combined.
- What if I really need to purchase more than 10 Gym/ Swim passes per day?
You would need to purchase them from our Guest Officer at the Guest Service Counter.