Prep: 10 Mins Cook: 10 Mins Portion: Serves 2
This light one-dish recipe helps to meet the wholegrains, proteins, vitamins and calcium recommended for the day.
- 250g of fresh wholegrain noodle
- 500ml of vegetable stock
- 200g of soft bean curd
- 8 dried shitake mushrooms soaked in hot water
- ½ tbsp of light soya sauce
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Heat the vegetable stock
- Add bean curd, mushrooms, soya sauce and spring onions. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook further for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Garnish with lettuce (optional) and serve hot!