Pasir Ris Swimming Complex
Monday, Friday, Sunday
8am - 9:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
6.30am - 9:30pm
Wednesday CLOSED (except Public Holidays: 8am - 9:30pm)
Full day closure for maintenance
Please refer to the Facilities Closure page for any latest information on this facility, or contact the Sport Centre directly.
Pasir Ris Swimming Complex is a public swimming complex managed by Sport Singapore.Pasir Ris Sport Centre, formerly known as Paris Ris Sport and Recreation Centre, Sport Singapore’s newest addition to its family of sport centres, features a comprehensive range of sport facilities with a diverse retail mix to provide an all rounded experience for guests.
Pasir Ris Sport Centre has also been awarded BCA 1000th Green Mark award – Gold Plus is designed with environmentally friendly and energy-saving features such as a rainwater-harvesting system to irrigate surrounding plants, vertical ‘green’ walls and landscaping to reduce ambient heat gained, and photo-voltaic cells for energy generation.
1 Competition Pool
1 Teaching Pool
1 Catchment Pool
1 Fun Pool/ Wading Pool
Swimming pool wheelchair available
Safe Management Measures for Swimming pools
- Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time.
- Only competition and training pools are open.
- Booking required via ActiveSG app / myactivesg.com.
- Temperature screening and access with SafeEntry. No entry to those with temperature of 38 degrees and above.
- Lane ropes for lap swimming.
- Lap swim for seniors only: 6.30am to 8.45am
- Lap swim for general public: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Organised classes: 9am to 6pm (Groups of 5 + 1 coach/instructor)
- There will be extended operating hours at Our Tampines Hub, Sengkang, Yio Chu Kang, Jurong Lake & Kallang Basin Swimming Pools, from 6.30pm to 12.30am to cater to lap swim for the general public.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open. There will be a queue system to access changing rooms. Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire without accessing changing rooms.
- No socialisation beyond activities.
The facility is closed for Ad-hoc maintenance from 14 April 2021.